Monday, November 22, 2010





Hi,
I am leaving because there is someone else. I am leaving because you can’t make up your mind. You do not know what you want, but I do. I want an answer.

I cannot live wondering if I will see you each day or if you will be in another’s embrace. Don’t tell me how meaningless that relationship is when you cannot be free to be with me. I will walk away and not look back. I may lose my heart, but not my mind.

I need to be loved for me by someone who loves only me. If I sit here and wait for you, I may wait forever. I will not be a pitiful soul waiting for the meager love you offer. I refuse to let you use me this way. I am worth more and I deserve better.

If you did not realize this then it’s time you did.
Good-bye,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers